Monday 4 May 2020

Having a Bath

Today i had a bath  a long time because it was fun i was dancing in the bath with my toy and singing to i was in the bath 1 hour and  i thought i was in the bath 20 minute but it not because my sister finished doing everything and i am still at the bath even my mum is finished everything and then after 20 minute i finished then i clean the bath and all my toy then i clean the bath room floor then i play for a wile  after that i did my homework then after my homework i get to play because i finished my homework on my paper sheet so i get to play along time or are short time because my mum said to read so i can get  better at reading  and be level high and be good and i can help my mum when she don't know what the word and  we go have a ride after i shower and then i shower a  long time because i get very  cold after 15 minute that when i finished after that i when i have to put my clothes on i put so slow because i was sleepy  and i was tired because i just want to shower that why.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your daily adventures, Ponyamon.

    I'm glad to hear that you have been taking care of yourself by taking a bath, doing your homework, reading and playing outside. I hope you can join us in the class hangout tomorrow. Take care

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.