Saturday 17 October 2020

About my family

 My family are very nice they buy lot of food. My family usually have a nice day but not always because sometime my family have a busy day because they have to  buy staff and do the dishes and will not get a rest so sometime I help my family with their work.

My family do lot of thing which makes yummy dinner, clean the cars and also clean the house. My family do lot of hard job, I usually help my family with most of the time because it is a respectful thing to do. My mum had a headache today.

Me and my sister help my mum by massaging my mum. My mum felt much better. My dad was at work, my sister was cleaning the house, and my mum do the clothing and I help by cleaning and that what we do, the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.