Friday 16 October 2020

Kandinsky art

Yesterday on Tuesday my class room 21 did kandinsky circle, we did it because it was a rainy day and the wifi was not working. My teacher decided to do Kandinsky so that's why my class did a Kandinsky circle.

My teacher opens the video so we can know how to start the Kandinsky circle after the Video my teacher explains what to do and how to start it. When our teacher finished explaining what to do we started to draw a Kandinsky circle.

We use pastel to make a Kandinsky circle. My class picked up a colour and started to make a little dot then make it bigger and bigger. Kandinsky circles are rare and were made from a guy in Russia.

My class made 2 or 3 Kandinsky circles. We were all having fun making a Kandinsky circle. Some did 4 which was very awesome. I did 2 Kandinsky circles because I was just drawing slowly. Most of the people finished but not all it was because some of the people were tired or some was bored but not all.

When most of the people finished we all packed we were very happy to make the Kandinsky circle. It was very fun. We had a lot of time to make a Kandinsky circle. Room 21 was very happy with Mrs Carrthuer idea.

Some of the people picked green, blue and red, some picked purple, pink and orange most of the colours I picked were very nice. I picked orange,blue,green,pink, dark,grey, yellow and white, not all my colours were good but some were a bit good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.