Monday 5 October 2020

Picnic

 Yesterday me, my friends had a picnic it was only a small group me and my friends rode our bike I use my friends bike because I forgot to bring my bike at home.

When me and my friends  was riding our bike we went on a bridge we followed the track later that we found hill we rode down the hill then it became bumpy but we still went me and my cousin was on the lead finally we was at our cousin house we went there because we called her to come and have picnic with us when we started our picnic we ate rice and so soup it was very yum. 

After the kids played at the park when it was five my mum came to pick me and my sister up, some of the people was still there because the dads was playing soccer at the Field my mum ask what happen when I was at the picnic and I told my mum everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.