Friday 23 October 2020

Happy day


Yesterday my dad took me to netball. I was a bit late because I was taking a bit long when I was showering but luckily I was a little bit early. When the game started I was a defence also Maug Maug  and 2 people were Attacker. Me and Maug Maug were defending the other team but the other team was a bit tall so we couldn't defend them but we were still trying our best to defence.  


When the game started our group got 4 point already then on the next round our group got two point so we got 6 point the other group was trying they’re best that they scored 9 our group was so surprise finally it was round three and their group scored one point at that point it was time to say good game because it was time to finish our game. 


When me and my group finished changing we put our netball clothes away in a bag then we all went back home. It was awesome playing netball but not really since we didn't win but we still tried to. Next week  we will try harder than this and I hope we will when next week for netball.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.