Saturday 3 October 2020

Holiday trip

 Today me and my family went to the Pt England beach we went on our car to get to Pt England beach me and my sister play on the park I was on the swings and my sister was on the swing to later that I went on the slide it was a bit boring so I went on the flying fox which I had to hold the flying fox and it we’ll go fast or so time other fly fox can go very fast . 

 Later that we had picnic We ate noodles for our picnic then finally we played at the park just for a while then we went home I was very happy to go to Pt England beach because  this year I haven’t really been to Pt England beach.

It was also good that we went to Pt England beach today because it was a sunny day and we can play at the park and have some air it was beautiful day for me and my family and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.