Friday 16 October 2020

Getting excited

 Today my family and friend also other parents are very excited we are waiting for the news tomorrow and if labour win my family and my friends family a going to have party most of the people are very excited I am excited a lot because I can’t wait til labour win.

If labour win then I’m going to be so happy and will be so shock my family is going to have a excited day tomorrow and my friend a going to be happy to. We are very happy for labour because labour is very respectful to kid and old people so that why I am going for labour.

It is going  to be a excited day tomorrow for all the people that is going for labour and my family.if labour win then I am going to be so happy and feeling fresh and so delightful also my family too,the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.