Saturday 10 October 2020

The Holiday

This holiday my family has been doing lot of stuff my mum makes food and makes clothes with her machine, me and my sister sing or sometime draws or write. My dad goes to work so we can get money. 

Sometimes me and family stays home and then we cook sausage make bread eat chips or sometime eat rice my dad usually do the cooking when he stayed home or my mum cooks when my dad is at work.

My sister is learning how to draw Jacinda Adern and I am learning how to draw a ninja and a roblox avater also me and my sister are learning how to make a lion by drawing on a paper sheet.

Me and my family had so much fun while this holiday we been doing lot of staff and then when it is the real holiday my is going to decorate our house for Christmas and we are going to make present. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.