Saturday 17 October 2020

Being so Happy


 Today I been waiting for the news and knew that labour won! I was so happy to know that my family’s was so shocked and  was very happy my mum did not know what to do she was very surprised and was very happy.

All my family was happy because Labour has finally won! Me and my family just was so happy. My mum was so excited  and she was becoming so happy and shocked when she noticed that labour won.

  It is my first day being so happy which my family are having much better day , it is the only best day of my life I have never felt like this before. It is my first time feeling like this.Me and my sister was yelling and was saying yay for labour in front of our parent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.