Monday 5 October 2020

One tree hill

Today me and my family went to One Tree Hill we started to go to a tree that was pink tree me and my sister forgot the tree name was called so we went to the next tree it was just the same as other tree was.


 Later on me and my family went to a very big bushy tree the leaf was sharp but the tree was very big it had a big shade too, me and my family took  a photo for a while then we went up all the way to the big hill while me and my family was walking up the hill we sawed so many people so we went little bit high up the hill and then we sat.


Me and my family had a picnic  we ate chocolate and bread and when me and my sister finished eating we climbed up the tree. After that I went down my sister got stuck up the tree so I helped her get her out by saying words then my sister finally got out.


Me and my sister was a bit bored to climbing up tree so we played floors lava, my mum then shouted to us that we had to go home while me and my family was on our way down a dog came up to me I was little bit scared but then I was no scared later that we went home the end 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.